10th March, 2008
- Developing scalable Web
- Develop functional prototypes to demonstrate concepts and to enable
rapid interactive evaluation by clients.
- Collabor! ate with product managers, designers, backend engineers, and
researchers to refine the user experience.
- Participate in design and development of distributed code deployment and
- Maintain full coverage unit tests and documentation for all code
- Updating and re-factoring of current code base
Required Skills - Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Web development experience and firm understanding of Object oriented
programming using PHP5, HTTP protocol and related concepts
- Demonstrable knowledge of DBMS (MySQL-5) including concepts of views,
- Experience building CMS systems, please show examples
- Experience building on Zend and Symfony framework a plus
- Comfortable working on Unix-based server-side programming
- Ability to learn ! new languages and software quickly
- Ability to implement! for mul tiple platforms and browsers
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, Flash Actionscript, Flex a plus
- Experience in deploying systems to remote, unix servers a plus but not
required (SSH, etc).
Attributes - Detailed and organized
- Excellent communicator
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Passion for quality design and innovation
- A thirst for learning
Benefits - Excellent salary with ESOPs/bonuses.
- 15 days per year paid holiday allowance.
- Technically competent management with Web Development experience.
- We invest time and money in open-source projects.
Mumbai Duration: 9
Hours a day
We are not responsible in any way for any consequences of you applying for this
job. Please do so at your own will.