21st July, 2009
Position: Content & Copy Writer
About SecretSauceDigital : SecretSauce Digital is a startup
founded by a young & dynamic team of qualified & experienced
professionals who have worked in enviable positions at Indian
& multi-national IT & internet media organisations
in the domains of branding & marketing, product management
The objective of forming SecretSauce Digital is to leverage the power of
the internet for brands to reach consumers of content & services, who are
dedicating increasing amount of their time, attention and money towards
their online activities. To achieve this goal, we provide services in the
domains of creative design, copywriting, search engine optimisation &
search marketing, web development, e-commerce and social media marketing.
We are on the lookout for passionate individuals who seek an opportunity
to shape the landscape of the evolving internet industry.
Nature of position Part-time & Full-time vacancies present, Mumbai
Profile / Responsibilities
1. Understanding client’s business goals & accordingly writing web content
for websites / portals from scratch.
2. Editing and proof-reading of content written by you & that provided by
3. Writing content for whitepapers, brochures, blogs, online magazines
4. Creating copy & advertising messages for creatives such as banners,
5. Creating catchy & action-oriented copy for social media applications in
Facebook & Orkut
Candidate should be able to demonstrate experience in this role & provide
references (URLs or website names) of content written by him/her.
Experience with a publishing house or in an ‘editorial’ role will be an
1. A graduate with a good command over the English language.
2. An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer
friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
3. An understanding of keywords and meta tags for SEO purposes - Ability
to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
4. A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the
5. Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple
6. Continuous learner ready to pick up latest trends & best practices in
The candidate needs to be a friendly team-person, comfortable with
communicating his/her thoughts, multi-tasking, quick learning & delivering
Salary Competitive, depending upon Full-time or Part-time
engagement with SecretSauce Digital, & negotiable (which
means we’re open to your point of view...we mean it)
Full Time OR Part-time
We are not responsible in any way for any consequences of you applying for this
job. Please do so at your own will.