We are the leading IT and business consulting company in US.
As a Business Writing Assistant, you will be planning,
developing, and maintaining technical and business/marketing
materials that support the company products and services.
Materials include, but are not limited to, documentation (e.g.,
user manuals/reference guides, white paper and case study),
PR and business/marketing materials (e.g., press releases,
news letters, presentations, sales proposals), and other support
materials (e.g., sales materials, Web content). Research and
learn products/services, intended audience, and marketplace.
Work independently and closely with Sales and Marketing team
and Product Development team to ensure that materials are
technically accurate, well-organized, well-written and meet
user needs, and are also in line with industry standards.
Responsibilities 1. Research products and services
for new and/or updated technical and marketing materials.
2. Develop appropriate materials and submit for technical
and marketing reviews.
3. Assist in publication of materials and deployment to internet.
4. Ensure projects meet strategic plans, schedules, and industry
5. Assist other members in Sales and Marketing Team for projects,
Requirements 1. 6 months-1 year applicable business
writing experience. Knowledge of, or experience in, health
care, biotech, pharmaceutical, telecommunication and financial
services is desirable.
2. Minimum of a B.A. or B.S. in English, Journalism, or Communication.
Evidence of technical writing course work. (MBA or MS in Technical
Writing desirable but not required.)
3. Proficient with MS Office, Excel, Power Point, Adobe, FrontPage
or DreamWeaver. Knowledge of, and exposure to, publication
methods and standards.
4. Highly self-motivated, self-directed, attentive to details
and accuracy with excellent communications ( both verbal and
written), organizational, and interpersonal skills.
5. A quick learner with the ability to work independently
and in a multi-task oriented fast-paced environment.
We do not take any responsibility for the genuineness of this
vacancy. Please apply to jobs posted on this site at your
We do not guarantee that these jobs are still available.
We are in no way responsible for any consequences of you applying
for these jobs.