the right words when you speak and write. Words have
the power to make or break a situation. Use Words wisely.
Enlightening Thoughts For Superior Living
The genuine concern of someone or a kind word
from someone can do wonders to your mood and make your day.
Words have the power to heal, motivate and
rejuvenate. The positive effect of saying and reading positive words is
Here are a few positive & enlightening
thoughts & proverbs which can help you to think positive and ponder over
how you can motivate yourself -
- Be contained to be content
- Yesterday is the past. Tomorrow is the
future. Today is a gift and that's why we call it the present.
- Men tire themselves in pursuit of rest.
- Keep a green bough in your heart and
God will send a singing bird.
- The pessimist sees difficulty in every
opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
- Take time to read - it is the fountain
- Argument is meant to reveal the truth,
not to create it.
- Be a lamp to yourself, seek refuge in
- To conquer fear is the beginning of
- Take time to share - it is too short a
life to be selfish.
- A mistake is only a mistake if you
don't learn from it.
- Life is an attitude of the mind.
- Always do the right thing. This will
gratify some people and astonish the rest.
- No man is fit to command another that
cannot command himself.
- What we really are matters more than
what other people think of us.
- However much the gloom, let the mind
shine like the light of the sun.
- If it's hard to do, then you're doing
- It is amazing what you can accomplish
if you do not care who gets the credit.
- A person who graduated yesterday and
stopped studying today is uneducated tomorrow.
- Experience is that marvelous thing that
enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
- Money doesn't bring happiness and
creativity. Your creativity and happiness bring money.
- A dream is just a dream. A goal is a
dream with a plan and a deadline.
- Difficulty is not an obstacle, it is
merely an attribute.
- Seek first to understand and then to be
- He who wishes to talk well must first
- God's mill grinds slow but sure.
- We must become the change we want to
see in the world.
- Life is 10% what you make it and 90%
how you take it.
- Problems only exist in the human mind.
- There are three constants in life -
change, choice and principles.
- Integrity needs no rules.
- Life is a challenge, meet it.
- The ancestor of every action is a
- I always wanted to be somebody, but I
should have been more specific.
- He who spends time regretting the past,
loses the present and risks the future.
- Beliefs are those things that we hold
to be true despite evidence to the contrary.
- If you want to make enemies, try to
- Once you do something you like you
never have to work again.
- People love to talk but hate to listen.
- Great mind discuss ideas. Average minds
discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
- Almost any man knows how to earn money
but not one knows how to spend it.
- Nothing recedes like success.
- The wise man is astonished by anything.
- We all judge others but we all hate it
when others judge us.
- Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.
- If you really want to do something you
will find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.
- I hear and I forget. I see and I
remember. I do and I understand.
- We fear things in proportion to our
ignorance of them.
- I never think of the future. It comes
- Judge a man by his questions rather
than his answers.
- Take time to think - it is the source
- When you are right no one remembers,
when you are wrong no one forgets.
- People rarely succeed unless they enjoy
what they are doing.
- It you can find a path with no
obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
- Wisdom is knowing what path to take
next and integrity is taking it.
- What we see depends mainly on what we
look for. The person without a purpose is like a ship without a rudder.
- If the only prayer you said in your
whole life was thank you, that would suffice.
- It is better to fail at doing the right
things than to succeed at doing the wrong thing.
- What lies behind us and what lies
before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
- A smile is a curve that sets everything
- It's never too late to be what you
might have been.
- Do what you have always done and you'll
get what you have always got.
- Life is a promise, fulfill it.
- If you are seeking revenge, start by
digging two graves.
- No act of kindness, however small, is
- Criticism is something we can avoid
easily- by saying nothing, doing nothing and being nothing.
- Make new friends, but keep the old. One
is silver, the other gold.
- Life is an opportunity, benefit from
Researched and compiled by Team of writers at contentwriter.in